Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chance to teach!



The last time I taught a yoga class in Vancouver was in January and I'd been feeling pretty rusty.  I started to stress about jumping back on the wild yoga steed once we returned from our hiatus.  It's been tough to find a peaceful and flat spot to practice yoga in the Bahamas and finding a class was not even an option....or so I thought!  Low and behold, on the second floor of the W.M. H Building in Marsh Harbour is a gem of a place called Satori Health Strategies.  I was so excited to take Patricia French's fabulous class, and was even more stoked to have the opportunity to teach one.  Thank you, thank you, thank you Tricia, for your incredible classes and your energy, and for the opportunity to get back up in front of a class.  If I ever find myself back in Marsh, your studio will be the first stop I make.

2 comments:

  1. P.S. Mom said to stay away from gambling on cockfights. Oh, wait, you figured that out already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you were able to teach a class!!

    ReplyDelete